Monday, August 31, 2009

A breeze

I've been doing really well with my diet. I've surprised myself. I haven't run out and bought 12 Hershey bars to calm the storm either. So woot woot on that!

I am still tired though which I attribute to lack of excitement in the job front and just lack of life I guess. Kind of hard when all your friends moved out of state and there's just you.

I am itching to cut my hair though. But I promised myself I would grow it out and when I cut it, send it to locks of love. But man is this hard!

Last week I received the quilt in the mail my cousin made for me out of my grandma's shirts. It's so nice to be wrapped up in the quilt and just feel my grandma you know? It's been six really long and hard years. Being able to see this every day and use it as, well, a kid would use a pacifier or a blankie, has truly helped. But I still miss her.

I have a short work day today, 4-9. Boo. I'm still not even sure I still want to do this, but with the economy the way it is, I am staying put until something better comes along. I had to pay bills last night and I cringed because I had *just* enough in my checking account. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment