Monday, July 20, 2009

Thinking and wondering

It's been a long few weeks. While I'm happy a career change is in the works, I can't help feeling that I am missing something. I feel very lost and I can't put a finger on it. It's starting to drive me crazy.

I'm trying very hard to save money, but things in life aren't free. I was used to getting a facial every month, waxing my eyebrows every two weeks, a hair cut and color every 5 weeks. For a period I even had my nails done. Now? None of that. I die my hair at home with Loreal Hair coloring, I just pluck my eyebrows (although I did go last week to get them waxed it had been 5 months), my aunt cuts my hair. And I paint my own nails. I miss the pampering I felt.

When I see people spending around me, going out, having a good time, etc., etc., I feel...jealous. I want to travel and go on vacation. I want to randomly do things at the drop of a hat.

I guess it's a good thing I'm trying to grow my hair out long so I can donate it to locks of love. You have to have 10 inches of hair to donate. Ugh. It's so hard, especially since my work is SO hot. I just want to chop it all off now! But i promised my gram I'd grow my hair out to donate it. When she had cancer she wouldn't let me cut my hair to support her getting bald from the chemo. So I'm doing this instead.

Tonight I hope to stay awake enough to make it through my tv show I like. Then I'm probably going to pass out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment