First post here. I've never had a public blog, which is probably a good thing. I'm hiding my name and such b/c I have really nosy and annoying family members.
I've been busy working but I still don't feel fulfilled. I feel like there is so much I could be doing with my life. Working a minimum wage job at 27 when I have a college degree is not where I saw my life ten years ago. I'm trying to lay out a plan but it just doesn't seem to be working. Every time I think I've made some headway something jumps out and rears it's ugly head.
I was musing through Facebook the other day and realized most people I went to high school with are married, have kids, have a baby on the way, or are in a great relationship. Me? Can't afford to move out of my parents house and haven't had a long term relationship since college. Life fail at that.
Speaking of Facebook I find it funny that there are people who never were my friend in high school, but request my friendship on that site. Are you kidding me? I don't go around friending every person from my high school because that is ridiculous. Why do you want to be my friend now? We haven't spoken in almost ten years! Then there are those I truly miss having in my life. We just drifted apart. Makes me sad.
Well this was kind of a weird first post, but like I said, it's a quiet night tonight. Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jess,
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you. I do read this, but don't comment much because of not wanting certain people to find me. Know that I think you are awesome and you are so inspirational to me. I love you
baby girl